Thursday, July 18, 2024

Chill Week

We took it easy during the past week. I've still been sick but without any respiratory symptoms, and Joseph and Katie are improving quite a bit. It's easy enough to manage fatigue during these days at home. Instead of trying to go to every community activity, I've stayed home and taken naps, read books, and watched TV while doing my regular daily stuff. We haven't done any big projects either, which is completely fine since we head to Ecuador next Tuesday. I'm both excited and terrified at the same time since it's all new to me.

I did leave the house last night to go to a movie with James. Fly Me to the Moon was pretty funny, and we got ice cream cones afterward.

Katie and Lewis have their last day of tennis today. They've really enjoyed it and are always so happy when we pick them up.

We have a dinner today for the Primary teachers and staff at Sis. Hall's house. Last year's was great, and I hope today's is too.

I shared an album each day of the slides I did for my dad. They turned out really good, definitely better quality than prints I've scanned in the past. I also worked on videos, cutting them into clips, editing them, and uploading them to YouTube. I'm not done with them yet, but I'll work on them again after Ecuador when I have time. We have a lot to do to get ready for school, and it starts on August 20th this year. The summer has really flown by.

No comments:

Post a Comment