Thursday, March 26, 2020

The Quarantine, Week 2

Well, we haven't gone out much this week. We're trying really hard to keep with the social distancing protocol. Things are settling somewhat into a predictable routine. I still feel like my brain is fried by the end of the day, but I think that won't change as long as my kids are doing school at home.

Some great things about this week:

We started building a fence! If the weather ever cooperates, we might finish it one day.

We took a walk for FHE on a nature trail. It felt SO GOOD to be outside.

I participated in my normal yoga class via Zoom. It was almost as good as being there in person.

I celebrated my birthday! We all loved eating Reese's Puffs for breakfast and Black Forest cake after dinner. Though I didn't get sushi since the place was closed, the Taco Bell we got was still pretty tasty. I really love chalupas.

We got new books from the library in a surprise bag that James picked up outside. I'm so glad not to be reading the same 10 books over and over. I'm really glad our library is taking the precautions needed while still providing us with new reading material.

I'm trying to stay busy in my free time with good reading and sewing. Once in a while, I still listen to some classes from the Great Courses, but my brain is too dang tired to care as much as I did 2 weeks ago.

School is for certain at home until May 1. We can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment