Thursday, April 2, 2020

The Quarantine, Week 3

Things are decently good around here. We've had a few days of good weather, which was great, but today it's snowing and really cold.

We're still doing pretty well with our schedule and routines. Things have actually been going pretty smoothly. I still get pretty stressed out when I have time to think about what's going on in the world, but I usually calm down again after taking a few deep breaths.

Grocery shopping was even better this time. I got almost everything this time and didn't have as many substitutions. I don't remember the last time I went inside of any public place.

I miss being around people outside of my family. I hope this thing peaks when they say it will so we can get to back to "normal" life.

No comments:

Post a Comment