Thursday, December 10, 2020

Christmas Movies, Plans, Reflection

Since I don't have a big project to work on right now, I've been watching Christmas movies every day with Lewis. I'm not one to start them in October, but I'm happy to watch one about every day in December. I like the cheesy Hallmark-ish romcoms in moderation. They make me happy, and they're clean. I do wish we had some snow since it's been so cold, but it's nice not to have to scrape off the car before going anywhere, not that I do that often. (I did replace the struts that hold the back door  of the Yukon open. It was terribly awkward to hold the door up during my last grocery pickup. They only cost me $35 on Amazon!)

We are officially spending Christmas here. I've received 3/4 of my online orders. One surprising thing about this year is that 100% of the things I ordered online FIT, even the bras. That's a tender mercy if I ever saw one. For each day of Christmas break, we will watch a Christmas movie together, play games in the cabin, have 2 fun snacks (a sweet and a savory), and do some kind of adventure if we're feeling up to it. Outside things are limited when it's so cold, but I could see doing some short hikes or fossil hunting.

In updating our personal history this week, I remembered all the good things that've happened this year. Hopefully, I can put together a funny Christmas card soon. I have an idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment