Thursday, June 14, 2012

I Love This



Really, I do. Being a mom is much more awesome than I ever imagined it would be. I love my two little guys, and I'm so happy that they came to our family. We have been blessed so much!

This week hasn't been too busy. We're thinking of visiting a ghost town tomorrow. James is still looking for work for the next few months. We will probably be moving the 15th of August or so.

Joseph is now sleeping in a toddler bed. I had wanted to wait, but James's family gave it to us a couple months ago. I felt like it was time for the change and that Joseph should be able to get out of bed when he wakes up. In the crib, he was so quiet that I couldn't hear him very well, so sometimes he'd wait a long time for someone to get him up. He just doesn't know how to yell, except during Church. So far, he goes down at night just fine. Kenny sleeps till 5, and he woke up Joseph this morning, but they both went back to sleep without a problem. Joseph hasn't taken a nap for the past 2 days, which I suspect is a result of the room being too light. We put a blanket (aka ghetto curtain) over the window to darken the room, so hopefully that will help and he'll get the picture! He needs a 2-hour nap, or he falls asleep at dinner. Thankfully, he doesn't have long meltdowns when he's tired. He just finds a spot on the floor to go to sleep. Hmm, we will have to work on that some more. I think it will be just fine. He's not upset to be in the room when he's not sleeping, and he can't open the door, so no big deal. As long as he isn't taking naps, I at least still get quiet time...well, if Kenny sleeps too!

2 comments:

  1. Joseph is such a little person now! And Kenny is adorable! I hope I get to meet your boys someday. :)

    ReplyDelete