Thursday, April 24, 2014

Visitors

The past week was a little crazy due to family stopping by. It was technically spring break for James on Thursday and Friday, which if you ask me, is a terrible rip-off of a spring break. (We always got a full week, plus a Friday!) The Heads arrived on Wednesday night. 3 of my siblings stopped by on Friday on their way to Rexburg. While everyone was here, our house was like a big slumber party.

We enjoyed our spring break...

making foil dinners and enjoying Dry Fork canyon

doing an Easter egg hunt for the boys

going (late) birthday shopping, in which I got new shoes

taking the kids to the park

doing a little yard work

going on a date for lunch

watching a few family videos that I finally got my hands on!

By the time everyone left, I was exhausted due to going to bed an hour late four days in a row. I spent Saturday doing nothing much at all, and it was great. That "nothing" includes not taking any pictures. I must get better at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment