Thursday, April 24, 2014

Kenny's 2nd Birthday

I can't believe how much Kenny has changed over the last year. He turned two on April 5th, and I'm lame for not writing about it then. A few highlights from his life these days:

He loves to eat just about anything. He can shovel in food very quickly, though it means a huge mess for me. Always.

He has a very sweet, spirited personality. He won't take no for an answer, and he insists on doing things his way. Hmm, sounds like his mommy. He's my little shadow in the kitchen. No movie/toy can keep him from following me around.

He's a loving big brother and great snuggler. He often wakes up grumpy from his nap, but a few minutes of snuggle time, and he's ready to go bounce off the walls.

He loves water and bath time. He also loves learning his letters and already recognizes a bunch of them. Don't blame me; it was Super Why! (Joseph's reward for #2 on the potty).
Kenny can be a bit of an enigma for me, but I feel that his second year of life went much more smoothly than the first. I can't get enough of that big smile. I'm excited to see what the next year brings!

Sidenote: I bought him a cute pair of sandals for summer, but he refuses to wear them. The only thing he'll wear? His older brother's shoes that are too big for him and require socks. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. funny about the shoes! Super Why would be a great reward for potty training! (We're still working on the number 2. She's scared but still consistently tries; it's a delicate balance.

    ReplyDelete