Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Happy Birthday, Katie!

I can't believe my little girl is one already! She has brought so much joy (and sass!) to our family. We love her to death. She's really grown up over the past year.


Birthday happenings: preschool, devouring a big chocolate cake.

Presents: two pretty dresses and a stuffed owl (Grandma Head), 2 pairs of PJ's and lots of candy (Grandma Phenix), a couple of new shirts (Grandma Lee's $).

Katie isn't close to walking yet (no surprise there!) but pulls herself to standing. She uses a sippy cup and has strong opinions about everything. She lets us know by shrieking when she wants something. (My eardrums!) I'm working on getting her down to one nap. She fell asleep on the floor in my room about 20 minutes before naptime, so I think we're getting there. It will be nice to have her and Kenny asleep at the same time.

Mama's girl loves chocolate cake!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with nap time. Toria stopped napping daily at about 20 months.

    ReplyDelete