Friday, March 20, 2015

On the Road Again

We're leaving for Heber tomorrow to spend a weekend at a cabin with James's family. I think I'm excited about it. Packing always puts me in a bad mood. I wish it didn't take all day to clean, do laundry, and get everything ready, but it does!

I did another toy purge in the boys' room after a particularly horrible evening of trying to get them to pick up their stuff. It felt great! I definitely get rid of more stuff when I'm angry. Cleanup was much easier today, so that made me pretty happy.

My kids all have colds, but I think they'll be okay in a few days. I'm grateful that it doesn't disrupt their sleep too much.

1 comment:

  1. I always kid myself that if I'm with it enough we'll be able to leave town without me feeling like I'm going to either die or kill myself the day before we leave. Nope! Never ever works!!! Being the lady of the house and trying to get everything ready for a trip is awful!

    ReplyDelete