Friday, April 21, 2017

Spring Break

We left last Friday for Rexburg. All in all, we had an uneventful drive. We had to stop 3x to feed Lewis, get gas, etc. He barely cried. We had dinner with the Lee grandparents.

The kids did a big egg hunt Saturday in the yard. Then we went up to Victor for the the rest of the day. It was really fun. It's always great to see the Head grandparents. The kids got to color eggs.

Sunday after church we had dinner with Myles, Kyle, Mara, Ricky, Carmel, Maddie, and Ricky's brother. It was fun, though I started getting a cold from Kenny and couldn't think clearly.

Monday, I read a book all day since I was still tired. We had FHE with the kids.

Tuesday, I went to book group with Melodie. It was really fun, and we even got homemade eclairs. James and I went on a date for dinner.

Wednesday, we went to to zoo in Idaho Falls and got pupusas for lunch afterward. It was perfect weather, and the pupusas were delicious! I made dinner for my siblings and their extras.

Thursday, we drove home. I managed to unpack everything in time for the Relief Society un-birthday party, which was really fun. There was some really delicious cake.

Today has been crazy with grocery shopping and tons of laundry. The rest of the house is a mess now and James won't even be home tomorrow, which is a bummer. I'll make it, though. I really need to recommit to taking care of myself. I'm getting enough sleep now that I consistently sleep all night (go Lewis!), but I've been eating a lot of junk because I still feel kind of bad about myself. Things will get better. They always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment