Thursday, April 6, 2017

Project Time

James and I went on a date last Thursday to see Beauty and the Beast, and I loved it! I totally missed the "gay moment" that was talked about a lot in the news. The media can be so stupid sometimes.

We had a wonderful Conference weekend just relaxing. It was a little too relaxing because I fell asleep both afternoons. Good thing I can reread everything online.

Lewis went to the doctor on Monday. He is taller and skinnier than he was at 2 weeks. No surprise there. I'm glad to have such a happy, healthy boy.

Sometimes I feel like I go from being bored to having way too much to do. Today is one of those days. I'm working on a project to digitize a lot of old scrapbooks and papers. They are taking up too much space! I made myself a list so I won't feel so overwhelmed. I'm hoping it will take me at least a month, maybe more, or at least until I plant a garden.

Kenny is 5! We signed him up for Kindergarten yesterday after preschool. He asked for lava cake and breakfast burritos for dinner. His favorite present so far is the marble run.  He's been playing with it all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment