Thursday, March 21, 2019

Food Storage, Blogging, One on One Time

James went to the cannery in Roosevelt last Thursday and bought the rest of our basic food storage! I'm so excited to have it all because I've been dreaming of it for about 8 years now. I pulled apart both kids' closets, rebuilt the shelves with boxes of food, and stored the rest of the food under the boys' bed. Not only was it a perfect fit, the boys helped me Konmari their whole closet. We got rid of a ton of stuff. Of course the room is a total mess right now, but that's life no matter how many toys they don't have. Legos are just messy, especially with a toddler sharing the room.

I've really been enjoying blogging. Though I'm still figuring out WordPress, it is coming along. I'm still not anywhere near being done with the blog posts I imported, but I'm really hoping by the end of June that I'll be ready to start adding new content and not just fixing up the old. One day, I hope to earn money with it so James can stay home in the summer instead of working another job.

Ever since Light the World in December, we've been trying to spend one-on-one time with each kid every two weeks. We have too many of them to do it every week with each kid. James took Joseph out for treats at Wendy's on Tuesday and Kenny to get a little treat yesterday. I cheated and took both Katie and Lewis to McDonald's after signing her up for Kindergarten on Tuesday. I can't believe she's already old enough for that or that she's my third child to go to school. It seems like I was just doing this with Joseph.

No comments:

Post a Comment