Thursday, March 7, 2019

Salt Lake-ation, UCET Conference

We had a really good trip to Salt Lake. Friday, we went to Cabela's, J Dawg's for lunch, and the Museum of Natural Curiosity at Thanksgiving Point. We then got dinner at a hole-in-the-wall Greek place and swam in the hotel pool. Lewis had a hard time going to bed, but he eventually did.

After a terrible night of sleep, we were up early for breakfast. Mara joined us for the day's activities. We went to Temple Square and the Church History Museum. Too bad the kid section is being redone. We then got lunch at Costa Vida and went to the planetarium to look around and do a show.

I love having an ASTC pass! Between the museum and the planetarium, it saved us $105! It has already paid for itself a couple of times already. We still have one more museum we haven't used it for yet in Salt Lake. Maybe we will on our next trip.

The trip home was HORRIBLE. Katie had a meltdown the entire time, and nothing helped.

James was gone Monday through Wednesday at the UCET conference in Provo. We survived okay, but I really missed yoga. I am definitely going today! It helps so much with my stress level.

The blog is going to take a long time. I've redone my to-do list several times, but I think I have a plan that will work. Basically, I have my work cut out for me for the rest of the year. That's definitely not a bad thing! I do like big projects. I wish getting into shape could go faster, but it took a long time to get so out of shape, so it's going to take a long time to get back in. I wish it came more naturally to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment