Thursday, March 28, 2019

Outdoor Expo, 3 Birthdays, Packing

I have been really stressed this week. I think my level of anxiety before travel is unbearable at times, so it's good we only travel to NC every year and a half or so. I haven't slept well and Samantha just got a tooth, so she has been waking up. Thankfully, I know the sleeplessness will be over soon.

We went to the outdoor expo on Saturday to look around. It was really fun and the kids got some free candy. We went to the park for a little while since it's finally turning into spring. In the evening, we went to a birthday party for the kids' third cousin. (Yes, third! We have gotten to know James's dad's first cousin, so it's her daughter's daughter.)

Monday was my birthday. We got sushi and Chinese food, and it was all delicious. I got some treats and dishes for taking pictures of recipes for my new blog. Soon we will have new drawers in the kitchen too. It sounds silly, but it's been a huge inconvenience, not to mention mess, since the last ones fell apart. I made devil's food cake too. By the end of the day, I felt kind of crummy from all the food.

Tuesday was the Blue and Gold banquet for the Scouts. It was really good except for not having a diaper for Lewis. James ran home and came back. Oops. I hate to admit how often I forget diapers.

Now it's packing time. I have all the clothes done and hope to get the rest done soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment