Thursday, February 28, 2019

New Blog, IF

We went grocery shopping together on Saturday, which was a good thing since we ended up with two whole carts. I think it's time for me to admit that I need to go shopping once a week. We didn't do much the rest of the day, but that's okay. Saturdays are supposed to be chill sometimes.

Monday, the kids didn't have school. Otherwise it was a normal day. James still had to go for professional development.

The regular yoga teacher is out of town, so we have a lady filling in who used to teach in Vernal last year. She came around more to do adjustments. I had no idea I was so flexible. Haha.

I went to the temple yesterday even though I didn't feel like it. Right now I'm a little overwhelmed with thinking about our trip to Salt Lake tomorrow and Saturday. Katie and Lewis are fighting a ton and I'm trying to work on my new blog (a Wordpress one) while Samantha is asleep, but all I really want to do it lock myself in my room.

I've started intermittent fasting, which means I'll only eat during an 8-hour window during the day. I've chosen 9-5 as my window to eat, with meals at 9, 1, and 5. It's been a lot easier than I thought it'd be. I usually have lots to do in the morning for the first few hours, so I rehydrate during that time. I've found that I prefer working out before eating anyway. Since I am eating big meals, I don't get hungry for snacks. I never did eat anything healthy for snacks anyway. The hardest part has been the after-dinner part. I love eating junk food during that time, so it's taken more focus not to eat during that time. I'm still aiming for 1/2 lb. of fruits and 1 lb. of nonstarchy veggies. That's not too hard if I eat the fruit for breakfast and the veggies at lunch and dinner. I am seeing results already, but this trip is definitely going to be a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment