Thursday, February 7, 2019

Women's Day Out, Conferences, RS Planning

Saturday I went to Women's Day Out. I didn't buy anything, but it was fun to look around. I'm still waiting to lose the rest of the weight before I really commit to new clothes. I have officially passed the 40 lb. mark! Less than 30 to go!

I did yoga on Tuesday again and plan to for the rest of forever. It's so relaxing.

Wednesday I went to parent-teacher conferences for the boys. It's always nice to hear such nice things about my kids. They are both really good students who have really awesome teachers. I also went to a planning meeting for Relief Society activities for the rest of the year. It was fun to get some ideas out there, and they are using my idea for the theme for the RS birthday party! It's going to be international since RS is a worldwide organization.

I thought my dishwasher was broken again, but it was a pipe under the sink. So annoying. It had somehow disconnected from the garbage disposal. Everything is dried out now and clean so it doesn't smell so yucky under the sink. I think under the sink is my least favorite part of this house besides the crawlspace. Both give me the creeps.

One of my friends is pregnant with her 7th child and I have found myself surprisingly jealous despite my sure knowledge that I am not having any more. I did always want 6 kids. I guess I still have this idea in my mind that more = better, but that isn't the truth at all. It's hard to change ideas that have been in my head since childhood.


No comments:

Post a Comment