Thursday, May 13, 2021

Getting Better, New Oven, Marvel

Well, we weren't better by Sunday. I arranged for the other RS teacher to switch with me since we didn't go to church. Somehow, the 3 youngest kids escaped getting sick at all, and James recovered a lot more quickly than the rest of us. The boys missed school all week, though, because this nasty cold has a lot of coughing involved. They've been doing school at home with no problems. We're almost all better now, just a few lingering sniffles.

An appliance repair guy came Monday to see if the oven was fixable. One of the parts would cost $400, so we decided to get a new one instead. I picked one out at Lowe's last night and brought home food for a date. I can't wait for the new one to get installed on Saturday. I'm going to celebrate by baking something. :)

I've been catching up on Marvel movies that I missed from a few years back. I was either pregnant or nursing (and therefore extremely tired), so I'm rewatching the ones I fell asleep during. What surprised me is that there were only 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment