Thursday, June 24, 2021

Party, Haircut, Plans, Amazon

We had a great time at Alex's birthday party on Saturday. There was a water slide, 3 piñatas, lots of delicious food, and good company. The kids brought home tons of candy and party favors. James and I left the older 3 till past 7 even though the party ended at 5 (after 3 hours!) Ana always throws amazing parties, and this is one we go to every year.

This week has been a lot less busy, thank goodness. We've been doing some small projects around the house. I've read a few books and worked on some sewing. I got my hair chopped off yesterday! It's a little above my shoulders, nothing fancy. After a week of temps in the low 100's, it was time.

We have all of our lodging planned out for the NC trip. That gives me peace of mind. I'm starting to get excited for the trip, even though I'm also quite nervous. I know for sure that it'll be grueling, but fun.

We got Amazon Prime recently and have been ordering lots of things. I needed some new clothes since mine have gotten worn out or don't fit. So far, my success rate with online clothes shopping is 100%. I can't believe that I have better luck online than in person. It makes no sense, but I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment