Thursday, June 17, 2021

Too Early, Camp, Closing Time

I like summertime. It's frustrating that I can't sleep in, though. I've woken up around 5 or 5:30 all week, and I blame sunrise. I then start falling asleep around 9:30. James, on the other hand, can't sleep when it's too hot and has no problem sleeping in. I guess I should be grateful that I have some time alone in the morning when it's completely silent. It's also not over 100 degrees yet like it's been in the afternoons.

The kids have been going to summer camp all week. It's a pretty long drive to Davis Elem., but James and I have been switching off. I took them Monday and did some errands, then hung out at the library until it was time to pick them up. James did Tuesday and Wednesday while I got stuff done at home with the little kids. I think the older 3 been having fun, but I'm not sure how much I want to do all this driving next year.

We finally closed on our refinance!!! It was a long 2 months waiting for everything to get processed. I feel like a huge weight has been taken off my chest, though.

We also got our car back from the shop. It wasn't cheap to do all the maintenance stuff, but it should have no problem going all the way to NC. Anything that could potentially fail has been replaced.

I thought this week would be a bit less busy, but that hasn't been the case. I missed yoga again because I had to get my temple recommend renewed. I also have to take Katie to the dentist today to get her cavity filled. James and I are going to go out to eat to celebrate our closing, so that'll be fun. It's really nice to have an official babysitter!

Hopefully, next week can be more relaxing. So far, there is nothing on the calendar, and I want it to stay that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment