Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Exercising My Right to Be Grouchy

Please let me do it, people.

The waiting is killing me! I'm not patient anyway, but 4 extensions to our closing date? Really?

I'm living in limbo right now with a half-packed house. I feel like my hard work yesterday is somewhat wasted since I don't get to move this week.

Our rent contract ends at the end of this month, and I have a fear of being homeless.

We're supposed to close this Friday. Is it really going to happen this time? What if we just get another extension? And another after that?

I know it will happen. I'm not trying to dwell on the negative, but I keep having anxiety dreams about signing lots of papers, and then the realtor disappears and doesn't bring me the rest of the papers I need, so I don't get the house.

How many more things can go wrong?

I have no control over any of this, really. I feel like I'm 39 weeks pregnant and people keep wanting pictures of my new baby, but it hasn't arrived yet! I don't like to be disappointing to my friends and family. I want more than anything to post some pictures of our new home.

I guess we'll all have to wait just a little bit longer.

On a positive note, I gave myself a haircut today, and it turned out nice. I chopped off 7 inches. I think I will survive the heat for the rest of summer. :)

1 comment: