Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pioneer Day Week

This week has been a very full one, so here's another list.

1. Sick kids. After a hike last week Saturday, Kenny was a little sick. I have no idea with what, except that he ran a fever for a few days and threw up once. Since it wasn't a consistent fever (or very high), we didn't take him to the doctor. He slept a lot and is now okay. Joseph has whatever it was now, so he's sleeping a lot and really grumpy. Sick kids are tough.

2. Temple. We were assigned to do sealings on Tuesday. I got my family names printed in the nick of time, so we got them all done. I forgot how good it feels to do names I recognize.

3. Work. It was shorter this week, so that was nice.

4. Yard work. We have 2/3 of the rocks cleared and are about an hour away from completing the side yard! I'm so excited, because it looks awesome!

5. Pioneer Day. We went to the Scout breakfast, then the parade. The kids are napping now, and we're going to hit the fair after dinner.

6. Reunion. We leave tomorrow for the Belcher Bash. I'm excited. James had a big part in planning it this year, and I look forward to meeting more of his relatives. I don't look forward to camping. I'm not a big fan. We'll see how that goes! And yes, I need some pictures once in a while. Oh well.

7. Harvest. I got my first zucchini from the garden! I am more than pleased. Lots of tomatoes will be coming soon, as well as a lot more squash and some peas and peppers. I guess that Vernal dirt isn't so bad after all.


No comments:

Post a Comment