Thursday, October 13, 2016

(Less) Busy

This week has still flown by even though it wasn't quite as the busy as the past month has been. The weekend did end up being pretty relaxing except for pumping water from the crawl space. That is always a huge pain.

We had preschool Wed. morning and Joseph had a parent/teacher conference in the afternoon. His teacher says he is a very sweet boy, but I already knew that. :)

James will be gone tomorrow till late at night because he's helping a friend get a car from Provo after school. It's going to be a long day no matter what I do.

I've been extra tired because of a little cold, but I'm almost better. Colds are usually terrible for a few days, but then not so bad after that. I've been able to breathe just fine, but it is really annoying to have less energy than I already have. It has definitely made me more grouchy.

I found out today that one of my medical bills for my finger was reprocessed as in-network, so I only owe 53 dollars instead of almost 3,000. Needless to say, that totally made my day! Our tax return is still likely to get used up on medical bills, but now I can see that actually happening instead of having to pay the rest for months afterward. Insurance isn't perfect, but I am pretty happy with them today.

This weekend, I'll start getting ready for our trip for fall break. We leave Tues. night instead of Wed. morning, so I need to shop for Katie's birthday and get all our Halloween stuff out since we will get to go to Aunt Ruth's Halloween party. So exciting! We haven't been since I was pregnant with Kenny. I know the kids will love it too. I'm tired already thinking of packing, but I know it will be a fun trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment