Thursday, October 6, 2016

October

I can really remember dreading the month of October last year, but this year I have been grateful so far. It's a welcome relief from the heat of summer now that I'm starting to feel warmer all the time, thanks to this warm little person in my belly. On that note, they say I am measuring big. I don't know what that means, really, but I think I look about the same as with Kenny. (With Katie, I was undoubtedly bigger.)

We took the kids to Joseph's school carnival last Friday. They loved it! The boys' favorite thing was the laser tag.

We had Conference last weekend and really enjoyed it. I'm glad to see that Pres. Monson is looking a little healthier than he has the past few years. We had way too many treats, of course, but they were yummy.

Monday, James didn't get home till after 7 because of parent/teacher conferences. Tuesday, he had bishopric meeting after we all got flu shots. Wednesday, I had my OB appointment and we went to see a choir concert that Katie loved. The boys got bored, but it was only 40 minutes long, so it was perfect. Today I have a piano lesson...if she comes. Her attendance has been spotty since school started. Oh well.

It should be a pretty relaxing weekend. I'm taking potatoes to a funeral tomorrow and have one of my students' baptisms on Saturday, but other than that, I think things will be a little less busy next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment