Thursday, August 31, 2017

Kindergarten

We didn't do anything too interesting over the weekend, just went to yard sales. I cut up a bunch of material for latch hook rugs, the stuff I already cut up for patterns. The rest is too small for anything except for rugs.

Sunday was normal. We had a good FHE on Monday at James's school. The kids love going to play fight simulator in Daddy's classroom. We got Frosties afterward.

Tuesday and Wednesday, James worked mosquito abatement, so we didn't see him much. I worked on crafts so I wouldn't be too lonely. I made a couple of shimmery capes and a doll coat. They all turned out good. I'm start to enjoy sewing! It still gives my brain a good workout. I don't understand all the directions right away and really have to to think things through a lot before proceeding.

I can't believe Kenny is old enough for school! He started this Wednesday. He absolutely loves is so far.

Myles, Mara, and Nash arrived last night. Nash already left for Provo, but Mara and Myles are here till Sunday. So far, we went grocery shopping, hung out, and worked on the slideshow for Mara's wedding. Myles went hunting with James. When they get back, James and I are going to the bishopric BBQ while my siblings watch the kids. It should be a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment