Friday, August 18, 2017

More Projects

All I felt like I did this week was the normal stuff and sewing. It's really great to have so much material to work with. I made another doll outfit, a princess dress. It was a difficult pattern for me, but I figured it out and got it all put together. It looks pretty cute. I also cut out the rest of the doll patterns and started getting things ready to sew some Barbie clothes as well. Pinterest really is great for finding ideas!

Lewis has been waking up twice a night. :( He hasn't done that since he was about 2 weeks old. I hope he's growing because at his appointment, he'd dropped to the 2nd percentile for weight. The doctor said this is defined as "failure to thrive" and said to push more solids. The same thing happened with Kenny, but he really fattened up between 9 and 12 months. I still feel like I'm doing something wrong even though I'm not. Lewis is a happy, content child. I think all the scooting is really burning lots of calories.

I'm definitely feeling worn out from the extra waking at night. It's enough to make a bit grumpy in the morning. I hope Lewis starts sleeping all night, 11 hours a night, by 8 months because that's what his siblings all did. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment