Thursday, April 19, 2018

Mosquito Abatement, Phenix Visit

Saturday actually went all right with James gone. We started off the morning by thoroughly cleaning up the yard and car, which hadn't been vacuumed all winter. It was so gross! We then ran an errand to Walmart for a few odd items and then had lunch at McDonald's, always a kid favorite. No matter how healthy I've been (which is not the case recently), I still love fast food. During Lewis's afternoon nap, I cut Katie's hair to give her bangs. The rest of the day went smoothly.

Sunday was normal. Myles, Carmel, and Kyle came to visit and arrived in the evening after the kids were asleep.

Monday, James had parent/teacher conferences, so he didn't get home till late. Everyone went hunting after lunch. We did a short FHE and then played the new game I got for my birthday, Punderdome. It was hilarious!

Tuesday, they went hunting again after lunch and before dinner with James. We went to the buffet (Dad's treat) and then James took everyone out to see Ready Player One. I stayed and relaxed at home.

Wednesday, Myles pumped up the flat tire on the car, and I got all my grocery shopping done while it was being fixed. The timing worked perfectly. The guys went hunting while we were gone, and then James and Myles went shooting (since Kyle left in the afternoon) after dinner. We played Punderdome again after the kids went to bed. I love that game.

Myles and Carmel leave today and James has mosquito abatement, so it will be a long day of cleaning and putting everything back together. It's going to be tough to adjust to the two jobs again because it means two late nights a week. When we already have things going on, it seems like we never have any free time. One day at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment