Thursday, November 15, 2018

One Day...

Samantha woke up during the night for the past week, but then she slept all night last night. I'm really hoping it was a growth spurt so I can start sleeping all night again. It makes a huge difference on my mood.

We had movie night without James because he went to play games in Roosevelt.

Saturday, James and the older 3 went to set up chairs for stake conference. After a little more shopping, James went to the leadership session and I went to the adult one for the first half. Samantha needed me after that. She gets kind of fussy in the evenings still, but she is easily consoled with music or food. It just makes it hard for me to ever leave without worrying about her.

We made it though stake conference on Sunday as well without any mishaps! Things are really looking up as far as church attendance goes.

We did FHE with Cherissa and Tayson on Monday, the first time in a few months. I'm really glad we were able to hang out with them.

Tuesday, we went out for Frosties because Joseph passed off a poem at school that he'd been really nervous about.

Wednesday, I took a little break to finish up some sewing once James got home. I went to the temple for initiatories. I still felt really stressed once I got home, but it was better than before. It was just one of those days where Samantha never slept longer than 45 minutes, so it was really hard to get anything done. I am looking forward to having a real schedule again in a few months! I probably say that a lot, but it causes me a ton of anxiety not to be able to predict anything. I am very much a schedule and list-type person. Sometimes I feel pretty accomplished, but many day, it's a struggle to feel like I've accomplished anything at all.

I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week! That means shopping today so I can thaw the turkey in the fridge. I'm excited to see 3 of my siblings. It's been a long time since that many of us were together for Thanksgiving, I think 5 years. I still wish it were possible to live by both my parents and James's,  but I suppose it's not the end of the world. For now, it looks like we'll be here for a long time, and I'm okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment