Thursday, April 18, 2019

Sleep Training, Mosquito Abatement, Yard, Corolla

Samantha is now going to bed the same time as the other kids, unswaddled, and without any help! I'm so happy! I feel like I am free now from 7:30-10:30 P.M.

James went to Salt Lake on Saturday for his mosquito abatement training, so today is his first day out in the field. It's not as stressful as it used to be. I have TV shows I like to watch without him, a blogging class to work on, and the actual blog that needs tons of work before I officially publicize it. 11 more weeks!

We worked in the yard some on Saturday. The trash can is overflowing due to all the trash that has blown into our yard over the past few months. My plan is the work on the yard in sections so we can actually keep up with the weeding this year. Looking at it overall is way too overwhelming, but one section at a time should be doable.

We are a 2-car family again! James had the brilliant idea of donating our old car, the Corolla, to the school to be a dummy car for the auto shop class. The teacher was really excited about the idea, so we drove it there yesterday. I'm really glad to have that space on the driveway available again.

Other than those things, it's been a pretty great, sunny few days. I'm so glad it finally feels like spring. The kids have been cooped up for so long, it's not even funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment