Thursday, June 13, 2019

Busy Summer Days

It's been such a crazy week. I'm starting to think that might be my life for the rest of time.

Saturday, we went to a birthday party for a friend's son. It lasted 3 1/2 hours and had 2 pinatas, lunch, 2 bouncy houses, and dessert. It was really fun, though, or we wouldn't have stayed that long. I love it when other parents throw really good parties. It's not something I'm very good at. I gave the boys haircuts, and we somehow got everyone to bed on time.

Monday, we cleaned the Church and got frosties afterward for FHE (with Cherissa and Tayson). James had to go fogging, so he left right from Wendy's.

I didn't go to yoga on Tuesday because of a terrible headache. I did get my temple recommend renewed, which was great. We are going to a wedding later this month, so it's especially important! James filled in for someone who cleans the temple, so he was gone from 9-11.

Wednesday, I tried fixing the leak in our sprinkler box, but no luck. I did stay out in the sun too long and break a screw. I wish I could be better at fixing things, but I'm just not. I don't have a ton of patience for it either. I also tried to put up the pirate ship flag, but our staple gun mysteriously doesn't work. Ugh. James had to fog again, so he was out late for the third night in a row. It does mean overtime, but what good is overtime if you are too tired to spend anything or never home?

Things are going well with the weekly schedule. Today we go to the library and get our pickup order at Walmart. It has seriously been such a lifesaver. We had to get 5 items on Tuesday at Walmart (like underwear and shoes, not available through pickup), and it was really tough to be there with all the kids. I'm so glad our Walmart has pickup! I'm not even stressed about grocery shopping anymore. :)

Joseph is at Cub Scout Day Camp today. I can't believe he's already a Bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment