Thursday, June 27, 2019

Mosquitoes, The Other Heads Visit

I hate that it's been so busy, but I can't remember why. We are getting eaten alive because of the river being high. I have lots of mosquito bites, and so do the kids. I need to be better at putting bug spray on everyone. Oops.

We had pack meeting Tues. night. It was a little rough trying to keep Lewis from being loud, running away, or throwing sand at other kids. James had to go to an interview for his temple recommend.

The Heads got here last night. James had to fog, even though he didn't really want to. We had dinner together and watched an episode of Speechless. Hopefully, today we'll go to the fair.

I'm hoping that today goes smoothly. I have lots of packing to do for our trip tomorrow, but I still want to take the kids to the library activity. We're going to a wedding and baby blessing. More on that later after it's happened.

1 more week till the blog is public! I'm starting to get really nervous about it. I still worry too much about what people think.

No comments:

Post a Comment