Thursday, June 20, 2019

Heads Visit, Fogging, Decorating, Party

Sam and Jesse and their girls came to see us last week! We had a really great time going to the dinosaur museum, playing games (even me!), eating pizza at the park, and playing in the yard with some giant barrels James got from work. It's always fun to hang out with siblings. Our kids are getting to be good friends, too. Lewis and Lizzie need some work, but Katie and Charlotte are self-proclaimed "besties".

James has to fog a lot more since he has his own area that gets lots of complaints. He was exhausted coming home from work yesterday, so I was glad that it was too windy for him to fog. Fogging is what people think mosquito abatement is, but it's actually the last resort. This year is really wet and gross with tons of flooding thanks to our stupid late winter. Oh well.

I made new curtains for the kids' rooms this week. I'm also almost done with a sheer curtain for Katie's loft bed. I put together 3 IKEA tables for a new Lego table for the boys, so that looks nice too. It has taken a ton of work for them so far because Legoes just get everywhere. It's fun to spend a little time rearranging and redecorating. I like that everything gets deep cleaned in the process.

We have a ward party tonight. Hurray! I really hope the weather cooperates.

I have ONE recipe left for the new blog. I am so relieved to take a break from intense cooking and photo-taking. I'm also really looking forward to posting about other topics!

No comments:

Post a Comment