Thursday, September 12, 2019

Truffles, Myles and Lars's Visit

Saturday, the kids went to a birthday party, James went to work, and the youngest two took naps at the same time. Somehow, I got bored and decided to go online and look at the Lindt website. I've always got spending money that I don't know how to use, but I found at least 1 good use aside from yoga - truffles! I didn't realize that they make over 20 flavors because I can only find about 5 in the store. Since I really like the ones I've tried, I ordered a giant box with 10 different flavors. It should be coming today, and I'm so excited. Though Lindor truffles are my favorite chocolate in the world, I can somehow feel happy eating 2 a day. I don't know why I don't have the same result with chips. While Myles and Lars were here, I ate way too many of them. I've learned my lesson!

My brothers arrived late on Sunday night and left this morning. We did a lot over the past few days!

Fun stuff: playing Fall of Rome, carnival with the kids/neighbors for FHE, hunting X2, hanging out and watching TV, going to the temple, ward party today, Matilda with Joseph! (James won tickets to today's dress rehearsal, and my friend Claire is in it as the Trunchbull.)

Projects: working on the Yukon, installing another (much more convenient) outlet outside, picking tomatoes at my RS president's house and then canning them (20 qts.), painting the holes in the walls that I just finished patching, sorting through clothes I was given for my girls

Myles returns on Saturday night with Dad, but Lars will be in Rexburg for school. Crazy to think how much my life has changed since I started school there 13 years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment