Thursday, September 19, 2019

Myles and Dad's Visit, Fear of Change, Weight Loss

We had a great visit with Dad and Myles. They arrived late Saturday night. We all went to Church Sunday, hung out, and played some games. I even took a nap! They are pretty rare these days since I don't really need them much.

Monday, Dad and Myles worked on the car, replacing a couple of belts, the water pump, and the tubing and motors for the windshield washer fluid. Of course the check engine light came on as I was driving it today. I know it's unrelated and probably not serious, but it's annoying to have only had 24 hours of no problems! Myles was also awesome enough to replace the basket drive and clutch in my washing machine. No more squealing!

The mornings are starting to be crisp and dark. Though I love the temperature, I'm not loving the dark. I really feel like I started loving working in the yard, and now I feel that it's being taken away from me too soon. James assured me that I'm going to find a project (or several) for when I can't work outside. I don't feel like winter specifically bothered me the last few years, but I had enough other things to deal with that it probably would have been secondary anyway.

I've officially lost 55 lbs. now, only 20 to go! I fit into all my regular pants now, so no more "size up" pants in my drawer. I'm really excited about that because I've been stuck in between sizes for many months now. Theoretically, I can go down one more size, but I like looser clothing anyway, so I'm not planning on it. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment