Thursday, November 12, 2020

Too Much Covid

I'm having a hard time remembering what we did this past week. There isn't anything written on the calendar. I've done a few small projects and made a few types of candy: fudge, caramels, and Tootsie Rolls. The small projects included a shelf and coat hooks in the cabin, plus a little sewing.

I've still been pretty worried about Covid. One of James's close co-workers is in quarantine because his wife got it. Another friend's kids' babysitter got it. Our stake president just got over it, as did our old bishop who lives just down the street. I'd be stupid not to be worried. Our governor asked us to not mix households for 2 weeks, which won't be hard. We'd been considering having kids not play with friends because of the rising numbers. Maybe things are slowing down a bit now, but it's hard to tell. I really hope we've reached our "fall peak". I still hope that school shuts down before Christmas. I'd like for at least a few weeks off so we can quarantine before visiting Rexburg at Christmas.

We got some real snow on Saturday. The kids had so much fun playing in it. I'm glad that 4/5 of them can dress themselves warmly enough to go outside. Samantha might get it by next year, I hope. She currently refuses to wear a coat or snow pants.

James and I got Chinese food and watched Knives Out last night. We really enjoyed both!


No comments:

Post a Comment