Thursday, November 16, 2023

Presentation, Recovery

Everything went well with the presentation, but that didn't stop me from losing sleep over it and being in a cold sweat all of Sunday. I think I got pretty dehydrated because I was extremely thirsty for the next 2 days and even had to resort to Gatorade to start feeling normal again. I've recovered about 90% now, but I had to spend a lot of time resting the past few days, to the point of getting super bored. I still feel a little lightheaded occasionally, but I'm doing so much better. I cancelled everything on Tuesday just to be safe, but I was feeling well enough to go to the Relief Society activity last night. We made thankful trees, and they turned out really cute.

I'm so happy that it's raining today because IT'S NOT SNOW! We still haven't had a single flake of snow and daytime temps are in the low 50s. I couldn't be happier. Well, there could still be more daylight, but I can't change that.

Today I'm going to see the new Hunger Games movie with the boys. I hope it's good!

We had a presidency meeting earlier this week, and it went well. There's nothing we haven't done before since we've been in there for a year now. I'm really happy that I have all the notes and things from last year, so nothing feels like a big deal. Last year at this point, I was SO stressed because I didn't have a lot of resources to use to figure out what the heck I was supposed to be doing. I lost a ton of sleep over it. Not this time! I'm going to keep Christmas as simple as possible for the Primary and for my family. The traditions that take too much time, money, or stress are going to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment