Thursday, January 18, 2024

Photos, Party, Winter

It was another busy week with lots of picture organizing and scanning. I'm currently done with everything from 1980 and on. There aren't a lot of pictures left, just some random ones from my in-laws' childhoods and then a small pile that I couldn't sort before, but now I can make educated guesses on where they belong. I also spent some time on my family's photos doing a little cleaning up on the dates and putting them together into one big album. Phew. It's been an awesome project, but I'll also be glad when I'm done and can share it with everyone.

Samantha went to Navy's birthday party on Saturday, and I stayed with her since she was a bit nervous. She had a great time, and I got to hold the babies. It was also great to visit with Makenzie since it had been a while, like 2 months, thanks to sickness and holidays. We haven't had a lot of play dates recently, which is a bummer, but I've also been able to work really hard on these photos.

The past week has been wintering hardcore. We've had a few inches of snow, lots of clouds, subzero temps, and even some wind. It's been so much better than last winter, but I'll still be ready when it's over.

James and I played a couple rounds of the new game he got for Christmas, Robinson Crusoe. It's pretty fun so far, even though setup is intense and it takes a while. I love cooperative games because they feel more like real life to me. Maybe that's silly, but I don't care.


No comments:

Post a Comment