Thursday, January 11, 2024

Pictures

Not too much stands out from this week except for working on the Heads' pictures. I started on them last Friday, I think, and spent about 7 hours organizing them into years. We set up a table in the living room for me to work and have the scanner next to the computer. Usually it's in my room to keep it from the kids. For each year, I look at the backs of the photos and see if I can sort them into months. It helps that many of them are in envelopes. For the loose ones with no ID, I've used context clues or had James help me figure them out. I've had to make a few adjustments along the way, but so far I've scanned from 2004 back to 1995. I should be able to scan them all by the end of next week, I'm thinking. They are all going into an album on Google Photos, which I'll then share with the family. I love that Google Photos makes it so easy to change the dates and identify faces. I hope it never goes away!

We finally got some snow, just a couple inches. Too bad it's not good snowman snow. It's only our second real storm this season, but I'm not going to complain after last year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment