Friday, November 5, 2010

Nothin' Much

I guess if you asked what I've done this week, I'd probably say, "Not much." Really, I've just been doing my same old routine, which is fine, because I like routine. As long as I have one set in place and get all the normal stuff done, then I am allowed to have some fun. That might sound crazy, but I just have to be doing something. Sundays are hard for me, because I don't like to "relax" for too long. (Luckily, Joseph doesn't like for me to relax much either!)

I like Fridays. Even though my job is basically the same 24/7 (though not usually 24 any more!), Fridays just feel relaxing. Saturdays are the only days (not counting Sunday) that James can be at home and semi-relax. I say semi because he will be starting to work on our future apartment tomorrow and has lots of homework (like a 10-page paper).

I wasn't in a such a good mood yesterday, and I don't really want to remember what I was like. Some contributing factors were definitely having a sharp pain in my hand from who knows what, a whiny baby, and dinner not turning out like I wanted. But that's okay. I only got 5 hours of sleep last night, but today is already a much better one. I made dinner early so it can just be popped in the oven later, Joseph did not spit baby food all over me, and I'm almost done with an excellent book called Three Cups of Tea. I recommend it to anyone and everyone. It's very inspiring. Our first refund check came too, even though it was only 67 dollars. Hey, every penny counts. Poor James had a crown and 5 fillings done earlier this week. No dental insurance = lots of money coming from us. I'm glad I researched dentists to find the cheapest one! Who knew that he'd need some of the most expensive procedures!

No comments:

Post a Comment