Friday, December 10, 2010

Shopping Around

My mother-in-law gave me the assignment to shop around for cabinets and appliances. Wow. I had NO idea...

1. Cabinets are ridiculously expensive.
2. My current apartment is made out of the cheapest of cheap stuff available.
3. craigslist has such AMAZING deals sometimes, but not always.
4. Both the websites for Home Depot and Lowe's can be really easy to use or extremely annoying.
5. When it comes to designing even a tiny little apartment, the possibilities are mind-numbing! My mind is rather numb right now, so it feels really good to sit back and write.

Epic fail of the day, though...

My laptop's screen no longer stands upright. It has to be propped up with books. :( Hopefully, that is something that can be fixed for cheap!

2 comments:

  1. The are building an apartment upstairs for us! We are moving in on Dec. 28th!

    ReplyDelete