Tuesday, August 16, 2011

It's Official

We're having another baby!

My calculations say that my due date is Mar. 25th, my birthday. At my ultrasound today, the baby measured a week younger than that, so they calculated a due date of Apr. 2nd. As cool as it would be to have my bday be my due date, I will go with the later one, since James will actually be done with student teaching by then! I'd rather not have him still in school (and the very last week of it, too) when the baby's born.

So far, I feel great! I don't think that many pregnant women say that. I've had almost no nausea unless I go 3-4 hours without eating or if I wake up and don't eat right away (or if I eat junk on an empty stomach). So far, I have NOT had to depend on saltines to make it through the day. :) My cravings so far? Cornbread. And beans. That's pretty weird. I still crave ramen, just like last time, which is also weird. No fear, I know I'll never crave pickles and ice cream. I think pickles are disgusting, and that will NEVER change. :)

We are very happy to be having another baby. In some ways, it's like, "What? Didn't I just do all of this?" Seriously, the time has really flown by. Walking into the dr. office felt like seeing a bunch of old friends. Haha. Anyway, time to go pay attention to my other baby!

1 comment:

  1. That was totally my guess! Congrats Sacha, James and Joseph :)

    ReplyDelete