Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day

We didn't do anything too fancy for Valentine's Day. James brought me roses and a huge bar of Belgian dark chocolate. I hope it lasts longer than I think it will! I made a heart-shaped pizza for dinner and some little valentines for James. It was fun.

The actual day was kinda rough. Joseph and I both have a little cold. Apparently, it's enough that he wants to snuggle more while I just want to be left alone. Those are not compatible attitudes. I skipped my workout and piano practice on Tuesday, but it turned out to be a bad thing for this little boy who knows my schedule and depends on it as much as I do! He had a really hard time with a change in routine, even though I was willing to let him watch way too many episodes of Duck Tales. That kid is hooked, I tell you.

Wednesday and today have been much better because of sticking to my schedule. Heck, it's not like my workouts haven't been getting wimpier for a while anyway. Actually, I feel pretty darn good. I've slept through Joseph's coughing and the annoying, barking dog. Miracles do happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment