Monday, February 13, 2012

Here We Are...

The weekend was a little stressful for some reason. Joseph was unusually whiny on Friday, but I figured out that it was because of sleep deprivation. He'd been waking up around 6:15-6:30, which was too early, so I tried putting him to bed 30 minutes later, at 8:30. That was a mistake, but it has now been rectified. He is sleeping just fine again from 8:00-7:15, with a 1.5 to 2-hour nap in the early afternoon.

We went to our ward's Valentine's party on Friday night, and it was great. We had a nice dinner, and there was a chocolate fountain for dessert, along with some dancing afterward. James says that I'm a better dancer because of my workout videos. Ha.

I still have no pictures of myself, mainly because I feel huge and they all turn out bad. Oh well. I think I'll take one on delivery day for posterity's sake.

We went to Boise on Saturday and found two more thrift stores near the D.I. That means we now have six pretty good stores to go to. Actually, we found one more (randomly) today while we were out, and we got another porta-crib for 10 bucks! Now, we are completely prepared for Kenny's arrival, minus buying diapers and making room in Joseph's dresser for him (his clothes, I should say!). That will take all of five minutes.

I guess I'll never really understand the concept of nesting. I'm too much of a neat freak anyway, so anything that could be considered "nesting" could also be considered "normal" neat freak behavior. Oh well. Either way, I'm prepared for this baby boy! I can't say that I felt that until I got a crib, but I'm feeling pretty good now. :)

We go to Rexburg this weekend. I'm excited to both see family and go to the temple. I've really missed them (and it)!

No comments:

Post a Comment