Monday, February 6, 2012

Another Fun Weekend

What a weekend it was!

It started off great on Friday night, because I finally got to watch The Help. I thought it was very well done. I teared up a little, of course. I want to read the book again!

Saturday, we slept in till 8:30. I felt super lazy. Ironically, it doesn't seem to matter how much sleep I get. I always feel a little tired these days. Baby Kenny moves around a lot and is definitely running out of space. 8 more weeks to go! The little guy gets hiccups every day. It feels like his head is down now, but I won't know for sure until my dr. appointment this week (finally!).

We went to Boise's D.I. since we're looking for another crib. No luck yet, but we found the most awesome Chinese buffet nearby. It cost 9.95 for lunch, but it was the most amazing buffet I've ever been to. There were 6 long tables of food. Only half of one of those had anything American on it. There was a sushi bar and dessert bar as well with real and soft serve ice cream. The most amazing part was the seafood. They had lobster, crayfish, and octopus, plus a lot more!

I finally consented to go shooting with James in the afternoon. I'll be darned, but it was really fun. Joseph was an angel and just played with rocks. I'm not too bad of a shot.

We had a fun date at home that I planned. We had biscuits and gravy for dinner, followed by banana pudding. Then, we did a country song mad lib (hilarious!) and built a "Nascar" track. It was awesome. Someone had given me the pudding (instant), but I made homemade Nilla wafers.  They are so much better than the ones from the store!

octopus!

me shooting

the track

lobster

sleeping in the car
Now it's back to business. I know what to do on family history now. I'll be linking families to FamilySearch through Legacy. It's going to take forever, but it's easy to do small chunks at a time. I will also be able to update info without a bunch of typing, just clicking! I like that. For the first time in a few months, I am super excited about working on the family history.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun stuff. I ate fried octopus once but I couldn't ever bring myself to try it when I could still see the suction cups.

    ReplyDelete