Monday, January 30, 2012

Our Weekend

We had a good one..

In Boise, there is a place called the MK Nature Center. It had a cool visitor's center. Joseph had a great time looking at the stuffed animals, skins, and other stuff. There was a nice nature walk outside, and the weather was beautiful!

James and I went on a date to our stake's monthly date night. There was a lot of good food, so I stuffed my face. Who can resist a chocolate fountain? There was dancing too, but we were mostly busy eating. :) Joseph was really good for our neighbors. He didn't even cry when we left. So far, this ward/stake has been awesome activity-wise. There are tons of activities to go to! I love that.

Sacked out in the car. Little stinker refused a
nap before we left home!

Hawk puppet. He thought it was real!

up close to some deer

salamander

a park we stopped at on the way home
Our 5th Sunday meeting was about family history. I know I have an overwhelming amount of work to do; I'm just not sure what I should be working on. 1 hour a week isn't a whole lot to give, but at least it's something.

No comments:

Post a Comment