Thursday, April 28, 2016

This Week

1. Finished my last latch hook rug. If I make any more of them, I think I'll give myself carpal tunnel. I like how they turned out and got a lot of reading (listening) done while I worked.

2. Weather = terrible. Cold and rainy/snowy. I want my warm spring back!

3. My brother Christian is engaged! I'm so excited to go their wedding this summer. The date is Jul. 23rd in the Salt Lake area.

4. Visiting teaching. I hate setting it up, but I always love going.

5. Relief Society meeting. That's tonight, and it's on "speed friendshipping". I can't wait to go!

6. Losing weight. I am 1 lb. from my goal now! I changed the rules of the "detox" I was doing so it would include more food. Once I reach my goal, I'm going to try to keep going.

A breakdown of my weight/body fat goals: (if I am able to reach them without being unhappy or starving. I'm taking it 5 lbs. at a time.) This is assuming I don't build more muscle. I don't think I work out enough to increase my muscle mass, only to maintain it. I do know that my lean body mass is 105, hence these calculations.

150/30% - reached! normal range
145/27.5% - almost there! normal range
140/25% - my lowest weight ever as an adult (starting at age 14) bottom of the "normal" range or top of the "fit" range
135/22% - I can probably get here. fit range
132/20% - I'd like this to be the bottom of my normal range. (I'm aiming for a range of 132-135).  bottom of the fit range, top of the "supermodel/athlete" range
125/15% - Lowest weight I'd be considered healthy. I doubt I'll ever be this skinny. I guess we'll have to see where I get. Getting through winter was really hard this past year. I'm trying really hard to get out of the habit of using food as comfort.


No comments:

Post a Comment