Thursday, November 9, 2017

Tired...Again

I hate Daylight Saving Time and wish it would die. My kids have done fine adjusting, but I am tired still!

The Heads visited last Thursday - Saturday. We went out to dinner on Thursday, and it was delicious. Friday, we went swimming at the hotel pool, ate dinner together at home, and played games.

Saturday morning, we just hung out. I played the piano for stake baptisms and got home just in time for us to go to the ward service project, raking leaves in someone's yard. There was lunch afterward. James and I then went on a date to see the new Thor movie. It wasn't the most deep story, but it was a fun movie. We finally got home at almost 7 and did nothing productive the rest of the day. The kids went to bed late because of the time change. It worked! The earliest risers were up around 6, which is pretty typical of any other day.

I went to a baby shower on Tuesday at Cafe Rio. It was pretty fun. I got to practice a little Spanish too.

Yesterday, James went hunting and had bishopric meeting after dinner, so I just relaxed until he got home. Today I'll be shopping.

Projects this week: another latch hook rug while listening to some C.S. Lewis, updating my food blogs to have Instant Pot recipes. It's nice to have some variety besides just sewing. Every time I worry about finding a project to do, I figure something out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment