Thursday, December 7, 2017

One Day

One day at a time. This resting thing is hard sometimes. I think I have things to do that will take up more time, but then they go more quickly than expected. I guess that's not always a terrible thing. I have definitely been watching too much TV, though!

Saturday, I went to the Relief Society brunch, which was delicious. I got to go see a neighbor's Christmas village afterward. I have never seen such a huge display! We took the kids out for lunch.

We had a really great FHE on Monday. We opened Christmas books from Grandma Head and read them to the kids, then watched Studio C.

We had our ward Christmas party on Tuesday. It was so fun! The dinner is always great, and then there was lots of singing and a visit from Santa. The kids don't believe because I've never taken the time and effort to tell them a believable story. I'm okay with that. I never believed in Santa.

We ended up eating dinner out last night because I'd been having a rough day (no particular reason) and needed a pick-me-up. Chinese food always works for that.

I can't believe Christmas is so soon! I think we're mostly ready for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment