Thursday, February 1, 2018

Good Things

I'm still struggling to feel happy at all, but some good things have happened over the  past week. (Lots of crappy ones too, but I'm going to try really hard not to dwell on them since no one wants to read that!)

1. Dad came to visit! We had a lot of fun eating dinner out, going to D.I. and browsing for treasures, and hanging out. Lewis even likes him now.

2. Everyone is done throwing up. Finally. The whole illness took 10 days to make it through our house, and only James escaped. I didn't actually throw up, but I felt weak and terrible and stayed home Sunday.

3. Sunday was ward conference, so I didn't have to find a sub for my music calling. The stake was already going to take over.

4. We somehow avoided any throwup smell on the couch or carpet because we were always able to clean it up immediately. (No middle-of-the-night incidents.)

5. I feel a lot better overall now that I've reached 10 weeks. It seems that 7-10 are always the worst for me.

6. Lewis is down to one feeding, just at night! Basically, I can quit nursing completely whenever I want, but I think the last will be tomorrow.

7. Tomorrow Lewis turns one!

8. I failed at two sewing projects, but I was able to complete the third one I tried. I had actually messed that up too, but I was able to fix it and actually sew it together without the instructions.

9. I made it to the temple this week.

Here's to hoping for a better week next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment