Thursday, February 22, 2018

Rexburg Trip

We left on Friday for Rexburg and had a very good drive. There was no snow to speak of and our one stop took 1 1/2 hours but included Smith & Edwards, lunch, and getting gas. We made really good time and got there in the afternoon around 3:30. James and I went out to dinner with his parents.

Saturday morning, I met up with Mara and we went to D.I. just for fun. I forgot they actually have maternity stuff, so I got a few new shirts. I've been getting really burned out on the stuff I have. We relaxed during the afternoon and then went to Mara and Ricky's for dinner and games. We played a really fun one called Superfight. The kids loved it too!

Sunday was church. I hung out in the nursery with Lewis. He took a nap first, so he didn't even show up until the last 45 minutes, but that's okay. I was glad for the snacks. Mara and Ricky came for dinner and hung out for a while after.

Monday, we went to see Coco all together. I think everyone liked it a lot. I sure like that movie. It has a very strong message about the importance of families. We had dinner and FHE with the Lees that night. Pretty much every night, everyone played games except for me. I never felt great the whole time we were there, so I just did my best to get enough sleep. It would be better if I didn't have so many nightmares.

We had a good trip back, but I felt pretty carsick the whole time. We made one stop again for Winco and lunch at a Chinese buffet. We still made good time despite a little snow, and since we got back at 4:30, I got all the unpacking done and had time to start the laundry.

Yesterday I got all caught up. It was a pretty good day even though it was routine. Tonight I have a Relief Society meeting about preparedness. I don't know how much I'll like it because it's on the emergency prepper stuff that costs tons of money, but I'll go anyway and see what I can learn.

Finally, I've been waking up not feeling totally horrible. I still feel horrible about how I look. I hate the awkward fat stage. I'm at 13 weeks, though, so almost into the 2nd trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment