Thursday, March 1, 2018

Trimester 2!

It really is exciting to be in the second trimester. I wake up NOT feeling terrible, and that is a great thing. I'm going to try to focus on actually eating healthier now (as opposed to grabbing just whatever) because I am quickly approaching my delivery weight for all 3 boys. I'm a bit embarrassed by that fact and really hate what I see in the mirror. (I did last time too, even with a lot less weight, so it's not just about the weight.) It's still a struggle to make it through the day, but I'm starting to feel a bit more happy and peaceful. I can't wait to find out the gender at the end of the month.

Katie fell on a vent and cut her knee open last Thursday, so she got 7 stitches and I missed the Relief Society meeting. I take her in today to get the stitches out. She's the first child to ever get stitches.

Saturday, we worked on installing a new microwave since the old one died. It took 3 hours, but it's nice and shiny and was a good deal because of a giant dent on the back that you can't even see. I don't know how anyone can live without a microwave. We depend on lot on it for heating leftovers, a staple lunch at this house. We were so tired and stressed by the end that we went and got fast food for dinner. (Not helping with my weight gain! Haha.)

Sunday was pretty normal. Monday, we tried to do a fun FHE but all heck broke loose and I think 3 of 4 children cried at some point. It happens on occasion, but it's still frustrating.

Wednesday, James and I went on our date. We shot our handguns and then went to Beto's and got carne asada fries. SO GOOD. I ate way too much.

Today the in-laws are coming to visit, so that should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment